Breakfast Meeting, 1/9/2010, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 5, 2010

      Date: Saturday January 9, 2010
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.
      Location: Cosmos
      Notes: Washington Center and Lima

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 5, 2010

        There is a better than “good” chance that I’ll be working Saturday, if not I plan on making breakfast.

        Happy New Year… see you in February.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 5, 2010
          <scratches head>

          Don't think I have anything planned for Saturday.   Might be a good day to get the GS out for a short ride.

        • Matthew Moran
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 5, 2010
            I may make it to breakfast, but I will be in a cage.  I really don't have single digit riding gear.  :-(

            matt

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 8, 2010

              Date: Saturday January 9, 2010
              Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
              Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
              Location: Cosmos
              Notes: Washington Center and Lima

            • Bill Lamb
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 9, 2010
                Hi
                What happened? I showed up for breakfast but was the only one. Food was good and great service.
                bill

                Date: Saturday January 9, 2010
                Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
                Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
                Location: Cosmos
                Notes: Washington Center and Lima

                Edit reminder options

              • Matthew Moran

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 11, 2010
                    I was out way too late friday night and snoozed right through.  Sorry!