Re: Blown fuse anyone???

  • Branko
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 25, 2009
      So I went to Auto Zone to get the 4 amp fuses... they only sell 5 amp and up.

      Drove over to Woodson, and they were closed... so any repairs are going to have to wait until the weekend, or later as time allows.

      I thought of going over to Honda and checking out to see if they had the fuses, but it's close to departing for the holiday and I've got packing to do.

      I'll keep you informed of my progress.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
        The 5 amps should be fine for troubleshooting.  I wouldn't put a 15 amp in to replace a 4 amp, but a 5 should be fine.  I'd troubleshoot with the easy to get 5 amp fuses and order some 4's from teh dealer or probably much cheaper online.