SCB Meeting Minutes from January 14, 2006 Meeting
- View SourceSummit City Beemers (SCB)
Club Meeting Minutes
Date: January 14, 2006 9:00AM
Location: Cracker Barrel Restaurant
The Summit City Beemers meeting commenced at 9:00AM at the Cracker
Barrel Restaurant. We had 7 members present.
Meeting Attendees: Chris Schubert, Matt Moran, Roger Diederich, Steve
Tumbleson, Brad Witte, Butch Rodgers, and George Tatarchuk.
There is still interest in a Bowling Night during a weeknight in
February. Watch the SCB website for more details.
****E-Mail Update-please send me an e-mail note at tango5699@...
so I can update my list and ensure all of you are getting the club
Meeting discussions included:
· The discussion of interest was the DVD, Long Way Round, the story of
two British actors that ride BMW GS motorcycles around the world in
· Members are also beginning to plan for the MOA Rally in Vermont this
· The club would like to create a newsletter and is interested in
contributors for articles to be included. Contact Matt Moran
(mmoran54@...) if you would like to help or contribute articles.
· Sign up for your 2006 membership at the annual $24.00 fee. Your
membership gets you a 15% discount off selected merchandise at Woodson
Motorsports, access to a fun group of BMW riders, and a wealth of
information covering everything from BMW technical discussions to the
finest eateries in the area and how best to get there. A purchase of
$160 of merchandise at Woodson's will get you a $24 discount enough
to cover your club membership.
Summit City Beemers Web Site-to access the web site go to Yahoo Groups
and type in SCBeemers or use the following address:
www.groups.yahoo.com/group/scbeemers Be sure to check the
"calendar" as Steve Tumbleson has posted some events and dates for us.
· 2006 Membership Cards are available upon receipt of annual dues ($24.00)
· 2006 Membership Status-8 aid members to date.
· Note-Jim Spangle may have some membership money I need to collect,
deposit, and send out new membership cards.
Treasurer's Report: The Summit City Beemers currently have 8 paid
members (2006) and $387.17 in our bank account.
The next club meeting is scheduled for Saturday February 11, 9:00AM at
the Chappel Ridge Cracker Barrel restaurant (Northeast side of Fort
Wayne at State Road 37 and I-469)
A big thank-you to Chris Schubert for providing me with the minutes
from the meeting.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:20AM.
Submitted by Doug Randol, Secretary/Treasurer