SCB Meeting Minutes from January 14, 2006 Meeting

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2006
      Summit City Beemers (SCB)
      Club Meeting Minutes
      Date: January 14, 2006 9:00AM
      Location: Cracker Barrel Restaurant

      The Summit City Beemers meeting commenced at 9:00AM at the Cracker
      Barrel Restaurant. We had 7 members present.

      Meeting Attendees: Chris Schubert, Matt Moran, Roger Diederich, Steve
      Tumbleson, Brad Witte, Butch Rodgers, and George Tatarchuk.

      There is still interest in a Bowling Night during a weeknight in
      February. Watch the SCB website for more details.

      ****E-Mail Update-please send me an e-mail note at tango5699@...
      so I can update my list and ensure all of you are getting the club
      information.****

      Meeting discussions included:
      · The discussion of interest was the DVD, Long Way Round, the story of
      two British actors that ride BMW GS motorcycles around the world in
      115 days.
      · Members are also beginning to plan for the MOA Rally in Vermont this
      July.
      · The club would like to create a newsletter and is interested in
      contributors for articles to be included. Contact Matt Moran
      (mmoran54@...) if you would like to help or contribute articles.
      · Sign up for your 2006 membership at the annual $24.00 fee. Your
      membership gets you a 15% discount off selected merchandise at Woodson
      Motorsports, access to a fun group of BMW riders, and a wealth of
      information covering everything from BMW technical discussions to the
      finest eateries in the area and how best to get there. A purchase of
      $160 of merchandise at Woodson's will get you a $24 discount… enough
      to cover your club membership.

      Summit City Beemers Web Site-to access the web site go to Yahoo Groups
      and type in SCBeemers or use the following address:
      "calendar" as Steve Tumbleson has posted some events and dates for us.

      Membership Status:
      · 2006 Membership Cards are available upon receipt of annual dues ($24.00)
      · 2006 Membership Status-8 aid members to date.
      · Note-Jim Spangle may have some membership money I need to collect,
      deposit, and send out new membership cards.

      Treasurer's Report: The Summit City Beemers currently have 8 paid
      members (2006) and $387.17 in our bank account.

      The next club meeting is scheduled for Saturday February 11, 9:00AM at
      the Chappel Ridge Cracker Barrel restaurant (Northeast side of Fort
      Wayne at State Road 37 and I-469)

      A big thank-you to Chris Schubert for providing me with the minutes
      from the meeting.

      The meeting was adjourned at 10:20AM.

      Submitted by Doug Randol, Secretary/Treasurer