Breakfast Meeting, 11/14/2009, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2009

      Date: Saturday November 14, 2009
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.
      Location: Cosmos
      Notes: Washington Center and Lima

    • djkhunter@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2009
        I believe I will be leading a ride to Kesler's motorcycle museum. If so I will not be there.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13, 2009

          Date: Saturday November 14, 2009
          Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am