34th Falling Leaf Rally - Gateway Riders, 10/9/2009, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009

      Title: 34th Falling Leaf Rally - Gateway Riders

      Date: Friday October 9, 2009
      Time: All Day
      Location: Potosi, MO; 60 mi south of St. Louis
      Notes: Too much to list... this the one I tried to make with Steve a few years ago - I think it was 2006 - and the wind was too strong to keep on the road... didn't even make it out of town.
      Registration $18 adults at the gate.

      Point of contact is Larry Floyd, e-mail at bmw-fallingleaf@..., or call 314-892-7012.

      Check their website before departing: www.gatewayriders.com