Re: Breakfast Meeting - Catch 22...

  • nined2yk
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 11, 2009
      ...while returning home from the west side of the state, I found out that my grandson was going to have a surprise birthday party at Kind's Island - and it was a surprise to me as I thought it was going to be next weekend... (change in the weather made the change of plans).

      So, sorry for having to bow out after saying that I was going to be at the meeting... I'm sure everyone that attends will have a good meal and conversation while at Cosmos.

      Have a safe weekend, and good weather.