RE: [SCBeemers] Topic for this month's breakfast meeting...

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2009

      Excellent…  conversation.

      I wasn’t trying to beat a dead horse – I just thought while I was reading the MOA by-laws/manual – if there was any other discussion about it,  Saturday would be a good time to bring it back up…

      So with that being said… it turns out that I’m not going to the breakfast as planned… grandson surprise birthday party at King’s Island over rules adult plans and wishes – just found out while driving back into town from the west side of the state – good weather means good time for the grand kids… I know you all will understand.

      Again, thanks for your input… the other reason for the topic was so I could begin on typing up our own club handbook… and if you read over the MOA by-laws and change MOA to SC Beemers that is about what I was going to type up as a draft and then approval by the members.  Items that don’t relate to a club will be deleted (from the MOA by-laws).

      Take care, have a safe weekend, I’ll be in the sun and soaked to the bone in the water park.

      Branko

    • Branko Mijatovich
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2009
        Kings Island...

        Turns out Kings Island is closed for the month of September due to being sold out to private outings - GE was one this past weekend.

        Even with annual passes you couldn't get in until Oct 1 per their automated sign.