27th Dinky Dozen Mini-Rally, 8/14/2009, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30 9:09 PM

      Title: 27th Dinky Dozen Mini-Rally

      Date: Friday August 14, 2009
      Time: All Day
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 23 hours, 50 minutes.
      Location: 4-H Fairgrounds, Pontiac, Illinois
      Notes: Registration is $20 Saturday, includes camping.

      Contact Keith Jenkins - Rally Chair at 309-452-9534, or bmwdoubleu2@...

      Check their website for further information - I guess just do a search for either "dinky dozen mini-rally" or "still humble mini rally" or the 4-H fairgrounds in Pontiac, Illinois.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2009

        Title: 27th Dinky Dozen Mini-Rally