BMW RA 2009 Charter Renewal

  • nined2yk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2009
      I'm not a member of the RA, and don't know if our charter has been renewed since 2007, 2008, or 2009.

      If anyone has that information, please contact me with that information.

      If if hasn't been renewed, I'm asking for input by the members if we want to pursue renewing the charter.

      As I said above, I'm not a member, but will become a member if needed... I just haven't given it too much thought in the pass year.

      Thanks.

      Branko
      President
      SC Beemers
    • Matthew Moran

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 25, 2009

          Matt,

          Thanks for that info – that must be why the charter number was 123 on the club’s logo.

          Branko