Nashville, and another Beemer owner....

  • nined2yk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2009
      I just wanted to share a little from a guy by the name of Dough...

      Dough bouth a R80RT back in 1987, rode it until 2004 when he sold it for 2100 to a guy 80 years old (who I'm sure is still ridding it to this day... or has passed on the "other world").

      We talked about (well, he talked about) how Beemers are the best, and far out do anything else on the road (HDs is not part of his vocabulary)... and this from a guy that lives in the south, works on the weekends at Bass Masters, and seems all the more like a none
      BMW rider than I being in the next Mister Universe contest. He went on and said that he rode with a few friends, but for the most time rode alone... the main thing is that this was his first bike, his one and only, and that he thought only of Beemers (I was surprised to hear him say "Beemer" instead of "BMW" whenever he talked of Beemers)... the way I found out about his love for Beemers is when I thought I would ask if there was a BMW shop in town, never once did he think of anything but BMW motorcycles.... funny how "we" can sense our own kind.

      Got to go and do some stuff with Julie... talk with you later.

      Branko
      President
      SC Beemers