Re: [SCBeemers] New BMW rules and requirements of club patches.

  • djkhunter@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25 3:54 AM
      So do we have a club patch or sticker or even a layout of one at this point?  Branko - how much coffee you drink this morning?  :-)

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25 4:14 AM

        WE have a patch that was worked on prior to me becoming president last year… it just wasn’t finished and sent off to get made, or sewn up…

        If that’s an offer to “drink coffee”… I’ve still got to do the lawn and dishes – damn I’m too honest that “I do dishes”, hey Julie does, did, still does… all the other stuff that I “lack”…

        Send me an IM and I’ll do the same with my home number and we can talk about 0830 hrs (8:30am National Guard time).

        Branko

[...]

        Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web. Try the new Email Toolbar now!