Facatory Demo Truck - May 9th, Canton Michigan, or Saturday's at Woodson's

  • nined2yk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 3:48 AM
      *3RD ANNIVERSARY OPEN HOUSE!*
      Saturday, May 9!
      *Don't miss out on our largest event of the year!
      *BMW Factory Demo Truck will be stocked ready for demo's!
      *Factory representatives from Ztechnik, Olympia Moto Sports, FirstGear, BMW Motorrad and Apparel!
      *BMW Factory rider Nate Kern will be here!

      BMW Motorcycles, Southeat Michigan
      39933 Ford Road, Canton, MI

      http://www.bmwmcsem.com/default.asp

      Saw this (thru my tired eyes) while surfing this am... and soon it will be time to work in the yard and then "off to the bike and a nice Saturday ride"...

      NOW I WILL SAY that Saturday mornings at Woodson's is advertised as "BMW demo rides"... and Mike has a new (what else is there) K1300RT that he told me he has to get 3k on before being able to sell it as used (following my interest to him about "I would really like a K1300, but know that it's not for the wife and riding two up...").

      IF, and only IF, I get the work done before noon, I was planning on heading over and taking a spin with Julie "just to see how it fits"... but don't waite for us as I'm sure the yard (oh, did I say dishes too) are calling my name right now while "other's sleep" - change that, I hear the grand kid(s) running around upstairs...).

      I'll have to check the TomTom and gps the location in Michigan... looks to be a nice time for a Michigan ride - who cares at 45mpg two up and exceeding posted speed limits anyways!

      Keeping 'em on two wheels until the snow flys... or the ice age comes!

      Branko
      President
      SC Beemers