basket documentation

  • Denise Gillam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2012
      Hi Drust,

      And welcome to the group and to basket weaving! I entered that same basket
      in a competition several years ago. I'll dig out my documentation entry
      get back to you with what sources I used. I don't have the basket
      anymore. A friend liked it so much he bartered with me for it.

      I use Web Gallery of Art for a lot of my documentation. That's where I
      found the illustration. I'll get back to you with the rest of the info
      soon and will chat more then.

      http://www.wga.hu/

      Happy Weaving!
      Caroline