1st attempt at a basket quiver

  • Maggie Allen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2011
      Seems to have worked out okay. Not the best shot in the world but gives the gist well enough.

      Margarita Kofinopoia/Maggie Basketmaker/Maggie Allen

    • Maggie Allen
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2011
        Sorry, I forgot the list doesn't do attachments I uploaded pictures of the basket quiver to the "Maggie's baskets" album in the group photo section.