Greetings from the Middle Kingdom!

  • d rivera
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2008
      Hi Everyone!

      I really excited to find this group. My name is Sisildi and I'm
      from the Barony of Andelcrag in Pentemere, which is actually middle
      to southwest Michigan. I am just getting started with this craft
      and so I'm looking for any books or websites that are good for
      beginners.

      I was also wondering if there was anyone in this area that perhaps
      would be interested in getting together...as I learn better by doing
      than by reading.

      I am very interested in learning basketry for my own personal use
      but if I could incorporate it into A&S that would be great too.

      Any info anyone could share to get me started would be greatly
      appreciated.

      Thanks in advance,

      Sisildi