New Memeber Intro and Looking for...

  • d rivera
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2008
      Greetings!

      My name is Sisildi and I am from the Barony of Andelcrag in Pentemere,
      which is the Grand Rapids/Lansing Area of Michigan. I am just getting
      started in this area and was looking for some helpful starter books or
      other references to start peroid basket making.

      If anyone one is from this area, I'd love to get your info because I'm
      more of a visual learner when it comes to stuff like this but I pick
      up the basics fairly quickly.

      I'm also particularly interested in the tools used in peroid for
      constructing baskets.

      I look forward to hearing from folks and my hearty thanks in advance
      for any helpful info.

      Sisildi