New Member introduction

  • Christine Redstone
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hi
      I have been growing willow since 2002 on the UK, I am interested in all
      aspects of willow work, and particularly sharing ideas and information with
      others. I am a member of the BA. I mainly install living willow sculptures
      and teach, usually children in schools but also at our Coppice Groups
      members meetings (Dane Coppice Crafts Group). You can see some of my work on
      my web site: www.redstonecentre.co.uk. I would describe myself as an
      enthusiast rather than and expert!

      Christine Redstone

    • Marian Walke
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
        Christine Redstone wrote:

        > Hi
        > I have been growing willow since 2002 on the UK, I am interested in all
        > aspects of willow work, and particularly sharing ideas and information with
        > others. I am a member of the BA. I mainly install living willow sculptures
        > and teach, usually children in schools but also at our Coppice Groups
        > members meetings (Dane Coppice Crafts Group). You can see some of my work on
        > my web site: www.redstonecentre.co.uk. I would describe myself as an
        > enthusiast rather than and expert!
        >
        > Christine Redstone

        Hello, Christine.

        I looked at your site -- I love the bear! I am also a member of the BA,
        and they were kind enough to print pictures of some of my work a few
        issues ago -- basken-woven hilts for Victorian singlesticks.

        Welcome to the list. I hope you find things here that you like.

        --Old Marian