New person intro

  • Rick Scarlet
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18 6:34 AM
      Hello everyone. I don't know much about the society but I love making
      white oak baskets. I live in S. Missouri and am always interested in
      new baskets or ways. Rick
    • Terrie Helleloid
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18 7:40 AM
        Welcome Rock,

        How far south are you? Any where close to Jefferson City?

        On 6/18/07, Rick Scarlet <rscarlet24@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone. I don't know much about the society but I love making
        > white oak baskets. I live in S. Missouri and am always interested in
        > new baskets or ways. Rick

      • Rick Scarlet
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 19 1:06 AM
          Hi Terrie. Not to close to Jeff City. I live down by West Plains. I
          used to live around Columbia and had a chance to move to the hills.
          I'll never leave here now. I love floating and nature, this is one of
          the most gorgeous places I've ever been. Thanks, Rick