introduction

  • Lisha
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2006
      Greetings unto the list,
      My name is Lady Elizabeth deHolecombe MoA&S for Bofharrach in the
      Barony of Unser Hafen in the Kingdom of the Outlands, and have been
      very interested in makeing my own baskets. I look forward to reading
      the posts on this list so that i my learn from those whom make
      baskets. I have already started a collection of baskets but would love
      to make my own and pass that knowledge onto those in my Kingdom.

      YIS,
      Lady Elizabeth deHolecombe
      MoA&S for the Canton of Bofharrach
      Barony of Unser Hafen