A&S at Simple Day 2006

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      I know there are many very talented basket makers here! Being a novice myself (and already volunteering at Simple Day) I am not able to teach any classes-

      would any of you out there be willing to teach a class located in central Indiana? Simple Day is our biggest event (located in Franklin, Indiana) and it draws people from all over. Royalty will be attending. Here is an opportunity to reach a lot of new people and interest them in basketry.

      Feel free to contact me off-list or Torquil madhouse@... Sorry for any cross posting.
      Thanks!!
      Kemma

      From: madhouse <madhouse@...>
      Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 18:45:45 -0500
      Subject: [Sternfeld-costumers] A&S at Simple Day 2006

      If anyone would like to teach a class, put on a demonstration or hold a
      discussion group at Simple Day this year, please let me know. I'll need
      to know how much space you'll need, how long you want to go, any time
      scheduling restrictions, and any special requirements or class size
      restrictions.

      This is your opportunity to reach a large cross section of the Kingdom
      with your class. Lots of people attend Simple Day that don't spend the
      whole day fighting.

      If you know of someone who would like to teach but didn't get this
      message, feel free to pass it on. We would like a full slate of classes
      (and I don't care where the instructors come from.)

      Torquil
      MOAS - Sternfeld

      Medieval time dinner and tournament