New to the group

  • madkat4955
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22 9:59 PM
      Greetings;
      I am new to basket making and to the group, but I look forward to
      learning a lot. I am located in the Kingdom of AN Tir, in the Barony
      of Dragons Laire. We camp in a 16ft yurt and I need baskets to hang
      around the walls. I, Katiana, and my husband Mad Malcolm, are also
      the A&S Ministers for our Barony, so are always looking for new things
      and people to teach our populace. Our Barony will be having our major
      event of the year the first weekend of June, and I am looking for at
      least one basket maker to demonstrate the craft for us.
      So if anyone is interested please contact me.

      Thank you,
      Katiana