new member

  • cassairwright
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2005
      Greetings all,

      I am interested in making some baskets something like
      the split wood type baskets. does anyone on here make anything like
      that?

      Cassair
    • hlykatya
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 27, 2007
        Unto the list does Honorable Lady Katya send greetings.

        In other words, Howdy!

        I'm a basket maker from Ansteorra. I've been working with reed for
        about 5 years. I primarily make egg baskets but have started to branch
        out and make quivers, apple baskets and a weird vase-looking thing that
        I entered into the State Fair (took 3rd...).

        I'm a miserable researcher and could use any help you can offer. I
        have a few pictures from my Medieval Woman calendar and will tackle the
        library today. I'm not expecting to find much. I've ordered the CA#77
        and will have that in hand soon.

        I look forward to learning from you and sharing ideas.

        Until next we meet, I remain,

        HLy Katya
      • William Black Dragon
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 28, 2007