My intro

  • Mibell1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2001
      Hello all. I am Dena, homeschooling mother to seven. I live in
      Alabama and we homestead.

      I am lucky in that I have a natural resource for basket making right
      at my fingertips. I use kudzu vines and muskadine vines. My
      grandmother taught me her way of doing things, but I am looking for
      more indepth ideas. I only do this for fun and relaxation so it
      doesnt matter how complex or time consuming it gets. :-)

      Anyhoo....nice to meet you all. Have a great day/night.

      Dena