Asim not at Pennsic.

  • Woodrow Jarvis Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Sorry for the cross-posting, but I wanted everyone to be aware of this, since I'm doing a lot of class coordination activities across these groups.

      An issue has come up in my personal life. As a result, it is extremely unlikely that I will be attending Pennsic this year.

      I don't need much help. But I will ask two things, if you are going:

      1. Everyone tell Brad "Father" Dunn I said "Hi!", and
      2. If you have time, _please_ volunteer for a shift at A&S. They will need the help this year.

      Also: There are a lot of questions regarding classes at this point. I accept full responsibility for any failures in scheduling; if you discover there are problems, you can blame poor communications on my part with the A&S Staff, and I sincerely apologize for any issues.

      I also want to make it better for next year -- if you folks, and the Staff, agree that I should try again. If you have suggestions (including "Get somebody else!"), feel free to drop me a line at asim@....

      In Service,

      ----asim