Re: [SCA_India] Harvest Days? Coronation?

  • maya
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      Nope, too far of a drive for me on either of these....
      sorry to have missed pennsic as well..

      _dhanwanti

      At 12:59 AM 9/1/2004, you wrote:
      Is anyone else planning to attend Harvest Days, Sept. 10-12, Yellow
      Springs, Ohio?
      http://www.midrealm.org/gryphony/harvest/harvest.html

      Or how about Middle Kingdom Coronation, Oct. 23rd, Glouster, Ohio?
      This one is in my backyard, for once.
      http://gleanniaruinn.org/Coronation.htm

      Reading about how Pennsic went, I'm sad to have missed it.  Perhaps I
      will run into some of you over the next few months...

      Padmavati Paksati

      SCA_India Mailing List Info:
                             or
        List owner:   SCA_India-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      click here
      []

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Jindaam@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
        My husband and I are planning to attend both. As long as mundania doesn't interfere we should be there.
        --Mungala
      • ranvaig@columbus.rr.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2004
          >My husband and I are planning to attend both. As long as mundania
          >doesn't interfere we should be there.
          >--Mungala

          This is in my neighborhood, but I have to work Saturdays, and have
          taken off too much time lately. Will you be at Red Dragon?

          Ranvaig
          ps... I just won an ebay auction for a sari.