Re: Very large salwar

  • Woodrow Hill
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2003
      --- In SCA_India@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Browne <elisee@s...> wrote:
      > Well, it put it on two lines. Copy and paste the entire link into your
      > browser. You should be used to that by now! Yahoo uses such a narrow
      > window that it splits links onto multiple lines. Every Yahoo group has
      > the same problem, and it isn't something the poster can do anything
      > about.

      All things are possible -- with the proper application of technology
      and applied explosives. :)
      Try a service like http://makeashorterlink.com/ or
      http://metamark.net/ , which take a long URL and shrink it. For
      example, I whipped up the ebay link below into:
      http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y2E262FA6 , and
      http://xrl.us/64s

      Short of that, you can also try to put URLs on a seperate line, and
      keep them surrounded by spaces, like I did with the two above.

      Hope that helps,

      ----asim
    • Lisa Browne
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2003
        Thank you for the link to the two services. I'll use that a lot when
        directing people to pages within my site!

        Lisee