Bibilo

  • Margaret Polson
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
      OK, so Madhavi and I were have a discussion off list
      and figured we should take this plan to the list.

      I was planning on making the Master Bibilo part of the
      panel class handout and/or having a stack of them
      there for people to pick up. Thoughts? comments?
      sugguestions?

      Meenakshi

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • bethlakshmi
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
        --- In SCA_India@y..., Margaret Polson <mlpolson@y...> wrote:
        > OK, so Madhavi and I were have a discussion off list
        > and figured we should take this plan to the list.
        >
        > I was planning on making the Master Bibilo part of the
        > panel class handout and/or having a stack of them
        > there for people to pick up. Thoughts? comments?
        > sugguestions?
        >
        > Meenakshi

        Works for me... I was thinking the same thing! I may run off some
        spare copies for my own classes, as well, since often I get questions
        from dancers regarding the broader persona idea...

        For the folks out of the loop - the original propaganda was 13 pages
        -> 4 sheets of paper, which would cost about $40 for 100 copies. By
        doing some formatting magic, and removing the bibliography, we get the
        propaganda down to 8 pages, or 2 sheets of paper -> $20 for 100
        copies.

        That's a little more like an appropriate cost for mass quantities of
        handouts... So moving the bibliography to a smaller distribution
        sphere makes a lot of monetary sense...

        Thus why the propaganda I just posted to the Files section doesn't
        have the bibliography...

        -Lakshmi
      • Audrey White
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
          Ok, copies underway! I'm making 50 which I will bring
          this Sunday. Do they need to go to a central
          place/person?

          Swarna (who is still on the "good" side of the
          department secretary believe it or not!)

          --- bethlakshmi <beth@...> wrote:
          > --- In SCA_India@y..., Margaret Polson
          > <mlpolson@y...> wrote:
          > > OK, so Madhavi and I were have a discussion off
          > list
          > > and figured we should take this plan to the list.
          > >
          > > I was planning on making the Master Bibilo part of
          > the
          > > panel class handout and/or having a stack of them
          > > there for people to pick up. Thoughts? comments?
          > > sugguestions?
          > >
          > > Meenakshi
          > >
          > Works for me... I was thinking the same thing! I
          > may run off some
          > spare copies for my own classes, as well, since
          > often I get questions
          > from dancers regarding the broader persona idea...
          >
          > For the folks out of the loop - the original
          > propaganda was 13 pages
          > -> 4 sheets of paper, which would cost about $40 for
          > 100 copies. By
          > doing some formatting magic, and removing the
          > bibliography, we get the
          > propaganda down to 8 pages, or 2 sheets of paper ->
          > $20 for 100
          > copies.
          >
          > That's a little more like an appropriate cost for
          > mass quantities of
          > handouts... So moving the bibliography to a smaller
          > distribution
          > sphere makes a lot of monetary sense...
          >
          > Thus why the propaganda I just posted to the Files
          > section doesn't
          > have the bibliography...
          >
          > -Lakshmi

          http://health.yahoo.com
        • bethlakshmi
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
            --- In SCA_India@y..., Audrey White <rosadioro@y...> wrote:
            > Ok, copies underway! I'm making 50 which I will bring
            > this Sunday. Do they need to go to a central
            > place/person?
            >
            > Swarna (who is still on the "good" side of the
            > department secretary believe it or not!)

            Bring 'em to me, or bring 'em to one of the big Indian events - I'll
            be at 'em...