Help!!! Palentine Baroness????

  • Elisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2001
      Okay, guys, I have a problem.  I moved to South Korea from California about six months ago to work as an English teacher.  Well, our local SCA group needs a new Palentine Baron and Baroness.  I'd love to do it, but I have to come up with FIVE different things I can do relating to arts and sciences.  I also need the documentation.  I have only about two months to do everything and I need your help, suggestions, and any online documentation you may have.  I'm planning on doing everything relating to India and somewhat of the middle east, to keep a common theme.  I'm doing belly dancing, making the traditional cosmetics and applying them, cooking, henna,  and clothing, though I'd love to be able to draw some of the tribal tattooing that they did way back when.  PLEASE!!!!!!  Help me if you can!  I'm desperate to get this slot (really, I just want the prety crown *G* J/K )!!!  I'd even like to get some more info and documentation on how names were formed, etc.  If you guys can help me, I'd really appreciate it!
      Thanks ahead of time for heeding the cries of a desperate woman!!!
      Kisses, all.
      Elisa (Shahjar)