Sorry I did not make it to the Pennsic Indian meetup.

  • Sevika Balachandra
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2013
      Dear fair gentles,

      I apologize for not making it to Wicked Wyvern at the appropriate time. I tried. It was my first Pennsic. I still got to meet some of you, and was very glad to do so.

      With much love and respect,

      Srimati Lalleshwari Sah (Lalla)
    • Jennifer Munson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2013
        Hi Lalla,

        We're sorry you didn't make it too! Hope your Pennsic was awesome regardless!

        Ariyanangai