Re: [SCA_India] Portuguese drawings of 16th century India?

  • Margaret Polson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2013
      I have not seen that particular book, but I am familiar with the paintings.   A number of them are published in India & Portugal: Cultural Interactions, by Jose Pereira (Editor), Pratapaditya Pal (Editor), Publisher: Marg Publications; (October 1, 2002) ISBN: 8185026548 along with an essay about the paintings, their origin etc.