Re: [SCA_India] Updated Garb Photos

  • Eric Munson
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 4, 2013
      Looks good! Nice to know there's another guy out there doing Chola!  What's your persona like?

      Cheers,

       - Mokan

      On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 11:46 PM, Tennavan <valen-yahoo-20040212@...> wrote:

      Most of the changes made to my garb over the past few months have been in the jewellery department. Most of my metal jewellery was replaced with pearl jewellery. There has been very little change to my sari collection over the last few months.

      Feel free to use the new pictures on the Flickr gallery.

      -Tennavan

      --
      "Honor is what no man can give ye, and no one can take away. Honor is a man's gift to himself."  - Rob Roy, 1995 film
    • Michael Kennedy