Re: Our photo archive?

  • margavati
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2013
      I made a new one, and ported over all the old content. You can find it here:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/93379533@N04/

      All the photos are still downloadable, and large-sized, but the interface is different. Vairavi retired the whole site, so I archived and moved everything.

      -Margavati

      --- In SCA_India@yahoogroups.com, Beth <bethlakshmi@...> wrote:

      > I believe the domain was lost to another site - if you go to
      > www.generalism.net it is no longer Vairavi's site, it's now a weird set of
      > links.
      >
      > -Lakshmi
      >

      > On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 7:36 PM, Jim and Andi Houston <jimandandi@...>wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Um, what's going on with the photo archive? Is it at a new address?****
      > >
      > > ** **
      > >
      > > India.generalism.net is giving me an "access denied".****
      > >
      > > ** **
      > >
      > > Madhavi****

    • Jim and Andi Houston
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2013

        You are awesome! Thank you for saving this valuable resource… there’s a new SCA member in our Barony who’s interested in an Indian persona and I was quite disappointed when I tried to go to the site and it wasn’t there.

        Madhavi