OOP book of interest

  • Margaret Polson
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012

      Unfinished Gestures

      Devadasis, Memory, and Modernity in South India

      http://www.press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/U/bo12120868.html

      I know many on the list have an interest to the Devadasis, I thought this would be of interest
    • Beth

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
          Kindle, because Amazon prime two day free shipping is not fast enough ;p

          And!  There's a Kindle edition for $13 on Amazon if you simply Must. Have it. Now.

          I mean...just saying... if you are a person who likes instant gratification (um... that might be me)

          -Beth

          On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Margaret Polson <mlpolson@...> wrote:

          Unfinished Gestures

          Devadasis, Memory, and Modernity in South India

          http://www.press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/U/bo12120868.html

          I know many on the list have an interest to the Devadasis, I thought this would be of interest

        • Woodrow "asim" Jarvis Hill
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
            On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:07 PM, Margaret Polson <mlpolson@...> wrote:

            > Kindle, because Amazon prime two day free shipping is not fast enough ;p

            Or in my case, because you're pretty much running out of room for
            books in your shared-with-bro abode...

            ----asim, not dead