Re: [SCA_India] Re: Bharata Natyam

  • Jessica Featherstone
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 3, 2012

      Hi all,

      For those who will be at Pennsic, just remember Dunstan and I will be having morning Bharatha Natyam practice starting tomorrow at 8am on Runestone Hill.

      Also for those who wish to try this style for the first time, I will be teaching an intro class a 9am on Saturday.

      Hope to see you at Pennsic!
      Emine bint Istani

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android