Re: Sample Personas

  • Jamie Sue Bennett
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2012
      Greetings,

       No Ma'am I have no interaction with the Jewish group, but I would love to!!  If you wouldn't mind passing along the persona project to them I would be deeply thankful!  Also It's still open if any one else wants to contribute!!

      ~~ashavati
    • Elewyiss SCA
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2012
        OK I have sent this off to the Jewish group. I am still getting Elewyiss together for you. There is a lot of info.

        Tevi

        --
        Ro'ah Chatulim