New block-printed cotton source

  • rynka2187
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
      Has anyone ordered from here?
      http://www.textileconnection.net

      I've sourced block-printed cotton from lots of places, including Time Travel Textiles, Sari Safari and Heritage Trading but this place appears to be new, with some nice block prints at $8 or $8.50 a yard. I can't wait to check them out!
      Karamati
    • rynka2187
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
        --- In SCA_India@yahoogroups.com, "rynka2187" <karamativati@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone ordered from here?
        > http://www.textileconnection.net
        >
        > I've sourced block-printed cotton from lots of places, including Time Travel Textiles, Sari Safari and Heritage Trading but this place appears to be new, with some nice block prints at $8 or $8.50 a yard. I can't wait to check them out!
        > Karamati

        Oh wow, they have ikat, too! And silk...
      • Eva Grammer
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
          http://www.textileconnection.net/item.php?pid=312&cid=234

          I love this one!

          Sumitra, and thanks for the link!

          --
          In a democracy it's your vote that counts.  In feudalism it's your count that votes.
        • Margaret Polson
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
            They have some nice stuff and not unreasonably price either.