"Asia Week NY"

  • JL Badgley
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2012
      http://www.asiaweekny.com/

      This looks pretty neat, for anyone up in NY between 16-24 March. It
      appears to take in the entire spectrum of Asian culture and history.

      -Ii
    • Beth

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 12, 2012
          Can you go to the Met form me and drool over the Wonder of the Age exhibit for me?   ;P

          I have been watching the You Tube video posted awhile back of the talks from that exhibit,   well worth the time.  Milo Beach is one of the speakers (and if you are doing late period Northern and don't know who that is, you should go buy one of his books right now)

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 12, 2012
            By the way, the Met appears to film and put on YouTube a large number of the talks they host, so it is worth searching up there to see what they have

            Lakshmi, if you are lucky they will put this one from Asia week up there

            Temple Arts of Vijayanagar and Nayaka, South India
            With Crispin Branfoot
            Fri 16 March 6pm at the Bonnie J. Sacerdote Lecture Hall