Re: [SCA_India] Re: Most wonderful news

  • minnaar
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 1, 2011
      Hooray and congrats!

      Tiru

      On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 10:07 PM, satinedelacourcel <seamuslady@...> wrote:

      Congratulations!! this is terrific News!!!

      Cheers

      Ghadah

      --- In SCA_India@yahoogroups.com, Margaret Polson <mlpolson@...> wrote:

      > Since nobody else has hit the list with the news, I will be the bearing of happy
      > news, our very own Madhavi had been offered admittance to the order of the
      > Laurel. I lack details (when, where, etc).
      >
      > Congratulations my dear
      >
      > Meenakshi (happy dance)

    • rynka2187
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 6, 2011
        > > --- In SCA_India@yahoogroups.com, Margaret Polson <mlpolson@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Since nobody else has hit the list with the news, I will be the bearing
        > > of happy
        > > > news, our very own Madhavi had been offered admittance to the order of
        > > the
        > > > Laurel.

        Congratulations, Madhavi! This is amazing news and very justly deserved after your years of hard work and contributions.
        Karamati
      • Sarah Ochocki
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 15, 2011
          This is late as heck (haven't read the list in ages) but Congratulations Madhavi!!! That is absolutely incredible. No one deserves it more. :]

          Since nobody else has hit the list with the news, I will be the bearing of happy news, our very own Madhavi had been offered admittance to the order of the Laurel.  I lack details (when, where, etc).

          Congratulations my dear

          Meenakshi (happy dance)

        • Jim and Andi Houston
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 19, 2011

            Thank you!

            This is late as heck (haven't read the list in ages) but Congratulations Madhavi!!! That is absolutely incredible. No one deserves it more. :]

            Since nobody else has hit the list with the news, I will be the bearing of happy news, our very own Madhavi had been offered admittance to the order of the Laurel.  I lack details (when, where, etc).

            Congratulations my dear

            Meenakshi (happy dance)

            No virus found in this message.