Study trip to Silk Road (27 Apr. - 11 May 11)

  • JL Badgley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      This looks like a pretty cool trip. If anyone is interested, I can
      forward you further information--I assume that places will go to Siam
      Society members first, but we are members and I don't know if we can
      help get you on board if you are interested.

      The cost is a bit much for most people, but it looks like an
      incredible experience. The flyer that was attached indicated that the
      trip planned to visit Urumqi, Kashgar, Taklamakan Desert, Kuche,
      Turfan, Dunhuang, and more.

      The price seems extremely reasonable given the itinerary, though it
      still may be a bit much (THB140,000 is approximately USD4,700), and I
      don't know if that includes airfare into China.

      -Ii/Jing/Jeong