Re: [SCA_India] Reminder

  • Asma
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2010
      Unfortunately, I don't have any way to send the money via paypal.  I'd be glad to send you either a check or a money order, if you can give me a snail mail address.

      On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 11:10 AM, margavati <chloegoth@...> wrote:
      If you've said you can donate to help keep our image gallery hosting going, can you please send the funds to my Paypal? We've got a deadline of the first of February, and I don't want to stress Baroness Vairavi out any more than necessary.

      If you're one of those who has volunteered, or would like to contribute, can you please contact me off-list?

      Thanks for understanding, and being a great group.

      Dhanyavaad,

      Margavati

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional