Re: need some help with garb

  • jimandandi
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2009
      Welcome Padma Devi!

      I would suggest you search "archery" and "armor" in the message archives. I know this has been discussed here recently. If you look in the files area, there are also some good bibliographies you can look through.

      I have recently found an excellent book search tool called worldcat (www.worldcat.org) where you can search by subject for books all over the world for purchase and to order through inter-library loan through your local library. Good luck!

      Madhavi

      --- In SCA_India@yahoogroups.com, "sugerbme" <sugerbme@...> wrote:

      > ok Ive put my toe in the arean for combat as an archer.
      >
      > My friends say that they have armor that i can borrow until I know for sure if i want to really do combat. But im a little AR im looking into
      > Indian archery and what was worn in batle
      >
      > Any help with sites that might have info, pics, ect
      >
      > thanks
      > Padma Devi Gandhi combat archer in training

    • Elewyiss the Jew
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2009
        I love world cat. I have lists and lists. Now I just need to get to the library.

        Tevi

        --
        Ro'eh Hatulim