Re: [SCA_India] Other Pennsic Planning

  • Shana McCoy
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1 6:55 AM

      I remember that conversation. If it happens, and I am lucky enough to
      be at War, I volunteer to hold a parasol.

      - mo

      I hope you manage to make it, I'm looking forward to that sparring session we discussed.
      :)
      --Lalita

      --
      "The supreme divinity, Lalita, is one’s own blissful Self." ~Bhavana Upanishad 1.27
      http://lalitadasa.googlepages.com/home
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1 10:11 AM
        hello!

        i would be more than happy to have all of you to my camp...whic his on runestone hill for this....my man and i just bought a 16x16 regent pavilion which is red and will have an awning and the front all decked out with pillows and a table to lounge around...decorated in indian and middle eastern design....id be happy to offer everyone iced tea and a place to relax right next to the runestone field where everone picnicks!

        afira