Invite

  • Shana McCoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hi,

      I don't know if there are any other Indians down here in Trimaris but I figure I should put this out just in case. My barony, Sea March, is hosting a Tourney of the Rose with a Vikings in India theme. Here's a link to the site http://www.seamarch.net/Event_Rose_Tourney/2008/feast.htm . The event is Viking and the feast is Indian. If you are in the Kingdom please
      come down and hang out, I'd love to see another Indian at an India themed event!