Generalism.net Galleries

  • Larisa Allen
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2008
      Vannakkam!

      This is a heads-up to let everyone know that there may be some
      glitchiness with the SCA_India galleries hosted on generalism.net
      (http://generalism.net/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=184) over the next
      week. The former hosting company is closing its doors, and while I
      believe I have found a new provider, there's a chance things will get
      broken in the transfer.
      Please bear with me as the galleries make this transition, as it may
      not go as quickly or as smoothly as I would want. As with all things,
      the news of the host shutting down couldn't have come at a worse time
      (i.e. a week AFTER the end of Winter Break!) so I will not have as
      much time to devote to the transfer as I'd like.

      Nandringa,

      Vairavi
      List and Gallery-Amma

      --
      "I don't know what 'blithely' means, but I'm going to get some coffee.
      You want some coffee?"

      http://www.generalism.net/