Re: Hello to the Group, new

  • Jim and Andi
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2007
      Zhara,

      Hi! I believe you and I have met in the past...

      I have been teaching at Gulf Wars in al-Mahala for several years now.
      My Laurel is Mistress Maysun of House Herava, the Meridian Kingdom A&S
      Officer. I sincerely hope to be at this Gulf Wars, and I would be
      happy to help you find knowledgeable teachers and informative classes
      for al-Mahala.

      Will you possibly be at MidWinter A&S in February?

      Madhavi
      House Herava