Virginia

  • Teena
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hello,

      Not sure how widely spread out everyone is. I live in VA by Richmond.
      Is there others on the list that live in the area?

      Teena
    • Woodrow Hill
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 2, 2007
        --- In SCA_India@yahoogroups.com, "Teena" <teena@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Not sure how widely spread out everyone is. I live in VA by Richmond.
        > Is there others on the list that live in the area?

        Unless I'm mistaken*, I'm the closest by far -- Charlotte NC. I'm
        actually not aware of anyone currently doing an Indian persona in
        Atlantia, so if you are, that's very cool! There's some interest
        here, and I posted about some plans to help that small issue next
        year. :)
        And yes, we're still working on those plans; as some of you know, I've
        had some...interesting...life stuff going on, but I've been not just
        in discussions, but laying out a plan of attack for the crazy ideas I
        referenced last month. I promise to get back with you guys on it
        before Thanksgiving (seeing as lives tend to get seriously crazy after
        that!)

        > Teena

        ----asim

        * I know a canton-mate was/is on here, and I've given a couple of
        others pointers to here...
      • John von dem Beck
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 5, 2007
          Visit Richmond every so often en rte to/fr/Fla

          Teena <teena@...> wrote:
          Hello,

          Not sure how widely spread out everyone is. I live in VA by Richmond.
          Is there others on the list that live in the area?

          Teena

          Wolf von dem Beck

          http://mail.yahoo.com