Re: [SCA_India] found something neat --OOP

  • Debbie Azzopardi
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      More suggestions to finding Indian garb: Check local
      thrift stores during Halloween. I have found several
      during that time, including a couple of Indian wedding
      dresses. Also if you get friendly with your local
      Indian store owner (like I am) they may have a used
      clothing section that they keep in the back of the
      store away from regular customers. I found 2 beautiful
      sari's that had only been worn once, for about 75% off
      regular.

      Hope it helps.
      Indirabai At-tar

      http://personals.yahoo.com