Chakram (no Xena jokes, please)

  • Theridion G.
    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 3, 2007
      Greetings All,

      Spring is in the air and young men's hearts turn to thoughts of throwing
      around sharp objects. I was wondering if anyone had played with
      chakram at all. So far, I am only finding one for sale at Atlanta Cutlery.
      At $10, I am tempted to snag it to fool around with. But I wonder if
      there are any other sources. That is, aside from antiques which one
      would not wish to actually use. I suppose I should also ask a thrown
      weapons marshal to find out if I could even take one on the range at an
      event. :)

      Cheers,

      - mo

      P.S. Ok ok, just so we get it out of your system:

      "Yi-Yi-Yi-Yi-Yi!!!"
    • Shana McCoy
      Message 38 of 38 , Apr 5, 2007
        I probably will go back soon. In jeans and along t-shirt with a tank top underneath tucked into the jeans, and maybe a trenchcoat too...
        --Lalita

        On 4/5/07, bethlakshmi <bethlakshmi@...> wrote:

        --- In SCA_India@yahoogroups.com, "Shana McCoy" <LadyMungala@...> wrote:

        > Yeah, I've been too embarased to go back to that store since. Which
        is a
        > shame really because their ladoo was incredible....
        > --Lalita

        You should go! Maybe dressed in something more wind-resistant. :) But
        we all have embarassing stuff happen to us. I'm sure they'll either
        forgive you or have forgotten.