Hey fella's check this stuff out

  • brylee.stevens8848@waadke.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2005
      Wow, I never thought I'd try this stuff, but after a couple of mates egged me on I decided to give it a go. Honestly, I am pretty damn happy with how things are going so far. Already been flirting with a few ppl and have my first da/te organised for tommorow. Wish me luck guys! Oh, and check it out http://www.findherheretoday.info/pupbn if ur interested.
    • Dirk Hermance
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2005
        This person needs banning- and quick.