Greetings

  • kestrelleather
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2003
      Hi, just wanted to say how great it was to see this group as i
      searched the groups. I have been researching my family and traced
      them back to friesland, and ostfriesland before coming to america.

      Thank you to those that posted english text ref. I have had No luck
      finding any so far that are in print. While trying to research a
      persona.

      ~Chad "Kestrel" EK-Silver Rylle
    • GrietjeCrynes@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2003
        Another Ost-Frisian! YAY!!!

        My ancestors hail from the Emden area. What about yours?

        Yn tsjinst,
        Vrouwe Grietje Crynes, APF

      • Dijoka@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2003
          Greetings Kestrel, and welcome to our small but dedicated group,
                                          I see you have already learned the charm of a Frys personna - that would be the challenge, of course.
                                           My grandparents came from Koudam.
                                                    Dijoka